Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert On Instagram 6-24-17 #queenadamlambert First Show In Phoenix" + 3 more Photos & Videos

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Saturday, June 24, 2017

Posted at : Saturday, June 24, 2017

Adam Lambert On Instagram 6-24-17 

Four Instagram photos/videos posted by Adam today:

Captions from his posts, in order: 

"#phoenix @officialqueenmusic (I have always found it a bit strange that if I find a photo of ME, if I repost it, someone can report it as a copyright violation. I understand the legalities but who's that petty? I'm the subject! And I'm not making any profit. Just seems a little thirsty, no? Anyway THANK YOU ALL for being inspired to photograph my stage performances with your cell phones - I'm happy to model for you- for free. Lol)"

"#queenadamlambert first show in Phoenix!"

"First show of the new #queenadamlambert tour!!! Thank you Phoenix"

"IF YOU THINK THAT....... WHAT I DO AND HOW I LIVE'S TOO MUCH... I DON'T REALLY REALLY GIVE TWO FUX"




A post shared by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on


A post shared by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on


A post shared by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on


Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



8 comments:

Nanbert said...

Is the Phoenix newspaper trying to sue Adam for copyright violation? For re-posting photos of himself? Outrageous!

Copyright laws are really touchy...and often seem unbelievably stupid. But this is on beyond ridiculous!

Nanbert said...

I had to laugh about a comment on the internet about Adam's song "Two Fux". They liked it so much they made it their ringtone! haha

Dee R Gee said...

Apparently, I guess Adam doesn't technically "own" his own likeness when photographed by someone else? I don't get it either.

As for using "Two Fux" as a ringtone, I love the idea! That song's melody just gets in your head and stays there.

Unknown said...

Photography is seen as art. If someone made a painting of him, he wouldn't own it either.

ArchieGoodwin said...

I guess he got into trouble because he removed the picture and his rant about copyright ��

Oops! Love his enthusiasm though.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe he just left the rant up long enough so everyone would know why the pic would disappeared off his instagram so it could all be put to rest.

ArchieGoodwin said...

Oh good point!

Nanbert said...

Notice, on the third photo (counting the one that's no longer there) shot from behind Adam.....it looks like Adam's hair and pants came from the same dye vat...now THAT'S coordination! haha